Tuesday, January 18, 2011

sembreak

After four months and three weeks of studying, learning new ideas, hectic schedules,mountains of school works and etc., here comes the semester break. Most of us, students were very happy about it. Because we knew that this is the right time for us to relaxed, have time with our loved ones and escaped from many school works.

My sembreak was about the twilight festival. Well, not all of it, but it was the best part. During the first days of the sembreak, I stayed home doing boring things. I just play computer games, enhance my social network pages and if not, I just lie on my bed while watching TV or sending text messages.A few days of staying there, we became close to each other. She even invited me to go to Abra on summer if I'll have time. I also spent my sixteenth birthday in there.

Eventhough I just spent my sembreak in our house, at least I enjoyed and I really had fun.

1 comment:

  1. i was not so pleased of what you have post because you did not indicate the person who invited you when you went to abra...but it's just okay hopefully you will be more careful in posting ...

    ReplyDelete