Monday, February 21, 2011

Change: It Starts With Me!

As my horoscope tells me, I am a perfectionist – everything that I can see must be perfect. But everybody knows that “nobody is perfect”. That’s why; it has to undergo some changes for it to come out perfect. For every drop of rain that falls from the sky, for every tick of the clock that measures time, for every word a man can speak and for every move a man can release. All the things in this world need a change or have to be changed. But that change starts with me.

I am just a simple girl with a simple objective in life. This objective is to make every inch of this world worth remembering as life still exists. This isn’t just a simple objective but a big responsibility as an individual. For I live in this world and I have to adapt myself in anything that changes. I must have the courage also to face any circumstances that I may encounter as I continue my journey. In everything that I do, I must possess a positive attitude for people will not hate me as I slowly change.

Through these ways, I can change even the smallest things in the world but it must begin with hard work and determination and it will come to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment