Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Dream, My Future

All of us have a Dream! And sometimes if we are dreaming it is too much that becomes impossible.But big thinking precedes great achievement right? So it's normal to daydream! It's free to think a dream!
Being an artist is what I love to do; it is the most beautiful feeling in the world. Even though studies gets in the way of my sketching, painting, coloring and practicing I won’t let It be a hindrance for me to be better. I will always find time for the things that I love in life, things that make my life worthwhile. I simply love art; it is a new way to see the world from a different angle, where anything can happen, no rules to bound you and people dictating you. You are in your own world and imagination is your passage way. Where anything can be beautiful when given time and care. Being creative is the best thing for me. Other people’s works are my inspiration to strive hard in anything I do.
Just keep on believing. But not just keep on believing, try to make an action to it. Try and give all the best that what we have. Theirs nothing wrong in dreaming. After all it's free and it's up to you how will you going to attain that.

No comments:

Post a Comment